It is possible to make your home look super fancy without spending all your money.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A minimalist table lamp to help you achieve that mid-century modern look without having to spend typical mid-century modern prices.
A fabric shower curtain designed with a resin coating on the inside, so the water slides right off the curtain and stays in the shower where it belongs.
4. And a dried floral arrangement you can put inside said vase so you have pretty flowers in it forever, and you don’t have to keep buying new ones at the store. This is perfect for anyone who loves the look of plants but hates the upkeep they require.
Everlasting Lil Things / Etsy
BTW — Everlasting Lil Things is an LA-based shop that turns dried wild flowers into jewelry, hair accessories, bridal bouquets, and even boutonnières.
Promising review: “This dried flower arrangement is absolutely perfect! It is so beautiful and everything came packaged so well. I only wish I had ordered more! I can’t wait to place another order. The shop owner even wrote a handwritten card, such a special touch! Incredible shop!!! Thank you :)” —lchicken
A bath mat that will look so nice in your bathroom, even you won’t ~be-leaf~ you paid so little for it.
An entryway organizer perfect to put by your front door so you have a place to store your mail instead of just letting it pile up on your counter or kitchen table forever.
7. A hexagon-shaped shelf technically designed to hold toys and books in a child’s room, but there’s nothing stopping you from placing these all over your home for a fun piece of functional decor you can display trinkets on.
Promising review: “These little shelves are incredibly cute, lightweight, and easy to hang. They have a saw-tooth style hanging bracket on the back, so they only require one nail each! I bought the yellow, and it’s almost an autumnal gold shade. I would buy these again.” —Leona G.
Get it from Target for $12 (available in four colors).
An LED light strip to turn your mirror into a vanity worthy of a big Hollywood star. Plus, you’ll be able to do a much better job on your makeup when you have good lighting on your face.
A set of peel-and-stick floor tiles to make it super easy to redo your floor and in turn, transform the room, without spending a lot of time or money.
10. A set of macrame wall hangings you can hang together or separately around your home, depending on your home decor. Either way, they’ll be a great contrast to your art prints and pictures and add some depth to the room.
Promising review: “These are adorable. When I purchased them, I planned to only use the larger one, but they look great next to each other — I placed one higher than the other. In my home they are a really nice contrast to framed art, and family pictures, as well as really add that textural soft feel I wanted. Also, these are super inexpensive. The quality is nicer than I expected especially for the price. I hung mine with little nails. I get many compliments on them!” —Kar Star
Get it from Amazon for $13.98 (available in two sizes both under $25).
A set of five petite glass vases, because flowers in tiny vases are just so much cuter than they are in regular-sized ones.
A set of soap dispensers that just might make you feel like you’re showering in a 5-star hotel with luxurious products. Trust me.
A beautiful minimalist family portrait to hang on your wall for a personalized touch that’s different from putting up a family photo.
16. A bouquet of dried pampas grass that’s not all ~fluff~ — you can put these in vases in every room of your home to make it look more put together. Bonus: you don’t have to remember to water them.
A rectangle tray you can put on your coffee table or actual table and hold all your favorite trinkets and treasures.
A cotton area rug with a boho-inspired feel that’ll also add a soft spot, which is great if you have all hardwood floors.
A metallic deer antler hook you’ll be quite ~fawned~ of because it will act as art but also give you a place to store jewelry, coats, or even towels.
A simple, small table designed so you can actually remove the tray top and use it for other things as well.
21. Some mirrored decals that come as a set of 12, which means you can arrange them however your heart desires on your wall for a unique look that’s sure to impress.
Promising review: “Considering the price, it’s pretty good. It’s easy to install and it makes a boring wall more interesting. As others said, it’s not glass. Glass would probably be way more difficult to install for a similar effect though. This works just fine and only involves peeling and sticking.” —Me
Get a set of 12 pieces from Amazon for $11.98.
Some sheer drapes to add a touch of greenery to your home and make it a little more interesting than your standard basic plain drapes.
23. A pleated velvet floor pillow you can keep on your couch and then use as an extra seat when you have friends over for game night and want to treat them like royals by not having them sit directly on your hard floor.
A set of floating shelves to help you take advantage of all the empty space on your wall and give you a way to show off your plant collection that may or may not have grown a lot over the past year…
25. And a gold watering can and mister you can not only use to water said plants, but then leave out after you’re done as a piece of decor. It will be a nice reminder so you don’t forget to water your plants (because that’s the hardest part).
Promising review: “This watering can is so easy to use, and it holds a lot more water than you would think by the size. I also love the cap that comes on the end of the spout — a great way to avoid spills!! Appreciate the pretty mister that comes with it, too. Both look very nice on the shelf where I house my plants in front of a window.” —MC Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (also available in three colors all under $25).
A set of pantry labels you can stick on jars or containers so you never mix up your flour and whole milk powder again.
27. Some removable stair riser tile decals to transform your staircase because, trust me, you won’t believe how much nicer your home will look when you transform your stairs. It’s the small details that can really make a big difference.
BTW — Quadrostyle is a small woman-owned business based out of Denpasar, Indonesia!
Promising review: “These are beautiful, and I absolutely love them. I decided to go with every other riser, and I love how it looks in my space. They are very easy to install, though I would say go slowly with the first one and measure carefully. Once I got the hang of it, they went up easily. I have been showing them off and everyone loves them. Great way to customize and upgrade an overlooked space!” —bleve1111
A wood and copper wall hook with leather strap designed so you can put things over the hooks *and* through them, so they’re doubly as functional.
A faux fur throw you can toss on your couch, a chair, or basically anywhere else you’d like to feel 10 times cozier.
A static cling decorative window film perfect if you live a little too close to your neighbors but don’t want to sacrifice the natural light you get in the room.
31. A digital clock designed with a mirror face to be an interesting decor piece that also lets you know that you have three more hours left to sleep when you wake up randomly in the night.
Plus, it has two USB outlets, which means you can use it to charge your phone (and Airpods) while you sleep.
Promising review: “This is a pretty basic alarm clock, but the mirror finish and large blue display give this a very modern look. Brightness is adjustable and controls are fairly simple. Blue is a deep vibrant shade and looks awesome against the mirror finish.” —J. Pennington
Get it from Amazon for $20.95 (available in three colors).
A folding storage ottoman you can fill with all the random stuff in your living room you’re not sure what to do with and then use it as a footrest or extra seating. We love multi-purpose items.
And a gem rubber bundle of various shapes and sizes that can be used individually as coasters or put together to form a cool geometric pattern.
Your friends when they find out how little you paid for the decor in your home:
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!