Mars Wrigley Canada have issued a voluntary recall of some of its gummy candies.
The company says some customers have found thin strands of metal in their bags.
So far, there are no reports of any injuries.
The affected products are:
- Starburst Gummies – Original – 164-gram bag
- Starburst Gummies – Sour – 164-gram bag
- Starburst Gummies – Sour Berries – 164-gram bag
- Life Savers Gummies – Sours – 180-gram bag
- Skittles Gummies – Original – 57-gram bag
- Skittles Gummies – Original – 164-gram bag
- Skittles Gummies – Original – 280-gram pouch
- Skittles Gummies Wild Berry – 164-gram bag
- Skittles Gummies Wild Berry – 280-gram pouch
The affected products will have specific codes on the back of the bag. For information on the codes, click here.
If you find that your candy has one of the affected codes on the back, you are advised to throw it out.
Image courtesy of Mars Wrigley Canada